This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Learn More
The competition in the projector category is very tough this year, especially for the best mini projectors under $100.
After a few days of profound research and digging of the market, analysis of current users’ reviews, and implementing our product evaluation process, we were eventually able to fish out the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best mini projectors under $100 in 2020.
Below is the result of our findings.
Note: Although this article is about the best mini projectors under $100 in 2020, some of the models on this list are a few dollars higher. But not too expensive to break your bank account.
Introducing our top …
✅ 10 Best Mini Projectors Under $100 in 2020
Below is our list of the top best mini projectors under $100 based on quality, current users’ reviews, and value for the money.
1. THZY DR.J +10% Lumens 4Inch Mini Projector with 170″ Display – 40,000 Hour LED Full HD Video Projector 1080P, Compatible with TV Sticks, HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD for Home Theater – top rated mini projector under $100 in 2020
2. Varmax LED Home Projector Mini Compatible with Chromecast Fire Stick Iphone& Android Support HD 1080P Multimedia Video with Free HDMI Cable& Remote Control
3. RAGU Z400 Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector with +21% Lumens 50,000Hours Support HDMI VGA USB AV SD Connected with Laptop/iPad Smartphone Xbox for Movie Game Party
4. TENKER Q5 LED Mini Movie Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB TF VGA AV, Multimedia Home Theater LCD Video Projector
7. QKK 2200lumen Mini Full HD LED Video Projector
9. POYANK 2000 Lumens Mini Projector- 50,000 Hours LED Projector
10. DBPOWER T20 LCD Mini Movie Projector+10% Brighter, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector with HDMI Cable, Support 1080P HDMI, USB SD Card, VGA AV TV, Laptop, Game iPhone Android Smartphone
Based on the market digging and research that we carried out, the analysis of current users’ reviews, and the implementation of our product evaluation procedure, the units featured in this article are the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best mini projectors under $100 in 2020.
Our research team hopes that this article will help you choose a perfect mini projector that not only falls within your budget, but one that’s also suitable to your needs and strong enough to withstand any projecting jobs that you’ll be throwing at it.