This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Learn More
While we were conducting a research on the best IPS monitors under $200 for this year, the number of brands that we uncovered was astonishingly overwhelming.
This made the research project a lot more challenging. But we never gave up.
After several days of profound market digging and research, coupled with an extensive analysis of current users’ reviews, and the implementation of our product evaluation procedure; we were finally able to fish out the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best IPS monitors under $200 in 2020 with valuable features.
Below is the result of our research.
Note: Although this article is geared towards the best IPS monitors under $200 in 2020, some of the models on this list are a few dollars higher. But not too expensive to break your bank account.
Introducing our top …
✅ 10 Best IPS Monitors Under $200 in 2020
Below is our list of the top best IPS monitors under $200 based on quality, current users’ reviews, and value for the money.
1. ASUS VS239H-P 23″ Full HD 1920×1080 IPS HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor – top rated IPS monitor under $200 in 2020
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
3. AOC i2769Vm 27-Inch Screen IPS Frameless LED-Lit Monitor, Full 1080p, 5ms, 50M:1 DCR, VGA/(2) HDMI, MHL/Display Port, Speakers, VESA
4. LG 32MP58HQ-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor with Screen Split
5. HP Pavilion 27-inch FHD IPS Monitor with LED Backlight 27xw
6. Dell SE2416HX 23.8″ Screen LED-Lit IPS Monitor
7. HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers
8. LG 25UM58-P 25-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor with Screen Split
9. Mobile Edge BenQ GW2780 27 Inch IPS 1080p Monitor, Ultra Slim Bezel, Low Blue Light, Flicker-free, Speakers, VESA ready, Cable Management System, HDMI
10. ViewSonic VX2476-SMHD 24″ IPS 1080p Frameless LED Monitor HDMI, Display Port
According to an in-depth market digging and research that we conducted, coupled with an extensive analysis of current users’ reviews, and the implementation of our product evaluation process; the units featured in this article are the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best IPS monitors under $200 in 2020.
Hopefully, this blog post would help you choose the right IPS monitor that not only falls within your budget, but one that’s also perfect for your needs, and strong enough to withstand any amount of work that you’d be throwing at it.