This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Learn More
In our quest to create a list of the best pin nailers in 2020, the wide arrays of brands that we came across was amazingly overwhelming.
After several days of relentless market digging and research, coupled with an extensive analysis of current users’ reviews, and the implementation of our products evaluation process; we were finally able to uncover the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best pin nailers in 2020.
Below is the result of our discovery.
Introducing our list of the top …
✅ 10 Best Pin Nailers in 2020
Following is our list of the top best pin nailers in 2020 based on quality, current users’ reviews, and value for the money.
1. Hitachi NP35A Pin Nailer 23 Gauge, Accepts 5/8″ to 1-3/8″ Pin Nails, Micro Pinner with Depth Adjustment – top rated pin nailer in 2020
2. PORTER-CABLE PIN138 23-Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Pin Nailer – best pin nailer in 2020
3. NuMax SP123 23 Gauge 1-Inch Pinner, Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Pin Nail Gun with Pin Size Selector & Safety Trigger
4. PORTER-CABLE PIN100 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch 23-Gauge Pin Nailer
5. BOSTITCH HP118K 23-Gauge 1/2-Inch to 1-3/16-Inch Pin Nailer
6. Grex P635 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pinner
7. Freeman PP123 – 23 Gauge 1-Inch Pinner Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun with Safety Trigger & Pin Size Selector
8. Grex P650L 23-Gauge 2-Inch Headless Pinner with Lock-Out
9. Makita XTP02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1-3/8″ Pin Nailer, 23 Ga
10. Fasco 11297F F23C A64-50PB 23-Gauge Headless Pinner, 1/2-inch to 2-inch
Based on an in-depth market digging and research that we conducted, in conjunction with an extensive analysis of current customers’ reviews, and the execution of our products evaluation procedure; the models featured in this article are the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best pin nailers in 2020.
Hopefully this blog post will help you pick the right pin gun nailer that’s perfect for your needs, and also strong enough to withstand any amount of pin nailing projects that you’d be using it for.