This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Learn More
In selecting the best chainsaws under $200 for this year, we carried out an extensive market digging and research.
We also analyzed a huge number of current users’ reviews, and implemented our product evaluation procedure.
This process helped us uncover the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best chainsaws under $200 this year with valuable features.
Below is the result of our finding.
Note: While this article is primarily about the best chainsaws under $200 in 2020, some of the models on this list are a few dollars higher. But not too expensive to break your bank account.
Introducing our top …
✅ 8 Best Chainsaws Under $200 in 2020
Below is our list of the top best chainsaws under $200 based on quality, current users’ reviews, and value for the money.
1. BLACK+DECKER LCS1240B 12-Inch Lithium Ion Chainsaw, 40-volt – top rated chainsaw under $200 in 2020
2. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, 2.0 AH Battery Included 20262 – best chainsaw under $200 in 2020
3. Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw
5. Oregon 570995 CS1500 Self-Sharpening Electric Chainsaw
6. EGO Power+ 14-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Chain Saw
7. Poulan Pro 967196401 PP3816A 38cc Assembled Chainsaw with Case, 16-Inch
8. Sun Joe iON16CS-CT (Core Tool) 40-Volt Cordless 16-Inch Chain Saw with Brushless Motor
Based on an in-depth market digging and research that we carried out, in conjunction with extensive analysis of current consumers’ reviews, and the implementation of our product evaluation procedure; the models mentioned in this article are the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best chainsaws under $200 in 2020.
Hopefully, this blog post would help you find the right chainsaw that falls within your budget, and that’s also strong enough to withstand any amount of work that you’d be throwing at it.