This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Learn More
The competition in the television category is very tough this year. Especially for the best smart TVs under $300.
While we were conducting a market research on the best smart televisions under $300 in 2020, the number of brands that we came across overwhelmed us.
After several days of market digging and research, coupled with the analysis of current consumers’ reviews, and the implementation of our product evaluation procedure; we were finally able to fish out the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best smart TVs under $300 this year.
Below is the result of our research.
Note: Although this article is about the best smart TVs under $300 in 2020, some of the models on this list are a few dollars higher. But not too expensive to break your bank account.
Introducing our top …
✅ 10 Best Smart TVs Under $300 in 2020
Below is our list of the top best smart TVs under $300 based on quality, current users’ reviews, and value for the money.
1. TCL 43S305 43-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV – top rated smart TV under $300 in 2020
2. TCL 43S405 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV – best smart TV under $300 in 2020
3. VIZIO D40-D1 D-Series 40 Inch 1920 x 1080 Class Full Array LED Smart TV
4. VIZIO 32-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV D32-D1
5. Samsung Electronics UN40MU6290 40-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
6. VIZIO 39-Inch 720p LED TV D39HN-E0
7. Samsung Electronics UN32J4001 32-Inch 720p LED TV
8. LG Electronics 43LJ5500 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
9. Samsung Electronics UN43J5202A 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
10. LG 32-Inch 720p Smart LED TV 32LJ550B
Based on an in-depth market digging and research that we conducted, combined with the analysis of current users’ reviews, and implementing our product evaluation process, the units featured in this article are the most popular, the most purchased, the top rated, and the best smart TVs under $300 in 2020.
Hopefully, this blog post will help you pick a perfect smart TV that falls within your budget, and that’s also strong enough to last longer.